We went into Fetal Fotos for our 3D ultrasound tonight, and our lovely daughter was not in the mood to have her picture taken. She had her feet up against her forehead and she was holding her umbilical cord in front of her face most of the time, so we didn't get any 3D shots. We go back next Friday to try again.
Even though she was hiding, she was moving around a lot! She is a little wiggle worm. She even kicked so hard once that the doctor said she's never felt a kick that hard before! She's a feisty one!
We do have a confirmation that she is a girl! She even has hair, so that must be from Jerod because I was a baldy when I was born. The doctor also said that she has really long fingers and toes, which both Jerod and I also have. She was sucking her thumb for a bit, but for the most part she was playing with her feet and her umbilical cord.
We are hoping to have pictures and a video of our little munchkin after next Friday's appointment!
Latest update on cravings...I can't get enough ice. I love chewing on ice chips! I even drove through Sonic the other day just to get a large cup of ice (they charged me 10 cents!).
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment